This brief overview course is aimed at providing mid-level associates with a framework for marketing and business development. Key concepts include focusing on a niche specialty, developing a reputation, building a strategic network, identifying prospective clients, handling a business development conversation and creating a business development plan.
Key concepts covered include:
- Marketing and Business Development Mindsets
- Focusing on a niche specialty
- Communicating your value
- Developing a reputation and personal brand
- Building a strategic network
- Identifying prospective clients
- Managing business development conversations
- Creating an effective business development plan
At the end of the course, participants can download a template so that they can create their own business development plan.
To begin the course, you click on “Welcome and Orientation” below.